Saturday, January 24, 2009

it's the holidays!

Finally it's CNY!
Im so happy that nothing can express my feelings!
Last day of skul:
Had CNY celebration in skul which i dint participate
Was in the class "guarding" the food!
"I ate the whole can of pringles in class when every1 wasnt around! Yummy!"
Then after that, went for religion meeting which was absolutely "BORING"!
They were talking about a turkey and an eagle and telling us about why we shud be an eagle and not a turkey...ZZzzZZZzzZZ!
Then we left skewl to BK to celebrate chan's birthday..
It was very fun chatting around wit all my good frens
Went to times square after that wit my good frens except for one of them..
We went to the MOI cafe to play computer game..
And i was the lone ranger with my frens there cuz they only played dota and i dint know how to play at all...
I onli know how to play sports game and shooting MUMMIES game..
Then we went shopping but i dint buy anything cuz according to my mum i hav too many clothes!
Haih!
Stil im goin to buy next week wit my frens again after i receive all my angpaos!
Today:
Woke up early morning then online till 12 plus..
After that, i went to church for our usual teen activities...
Very boring wan!
Then at nite, went to Jaya Jusco juz to buy my pen..
Tomorrow:
Having meals wit both my father and mother side+ church in the morning!
That's all!
(THE MAN)

No comments: